Selasa, 27 Juni 2017

Adjective and Adverb

Adjective dan Adverb
Adjective (kata sifat) adalah kata yang digunakan untuk menerangkan noun (kata benda) atau pronoun (kata ganti) yang dapat berupa orang (person), tempat (place), binatang (animal), benda atau konsep abstrak.
Example:
1.  Kalimat dengan menggunakan 1 adjective
    · I want to live in beautiful house
    · A beautiful high mountain
    · Diana is busy right now
    · He is taller than my sister
    · I am happy to meet you here

2. Kalimat yang menggunakan 2 adjective
    · My sister is not only beautiful but also tall
    · Her hair is beautiful and thick
    · I met a big Bear in the zoo
    · Tonight is very quiet and dark
    · This cake is soft and delicious

3. Kalimat yang menggunakan lebih dari 2 adjective
   · He had two happy big brown pigeons
   · I have a small round black box
   · She had a nice black bristish bag
   · A beautiful tall young girl
   · A fast small new smartphone

Adverb (kata keterangan) adalah kata yang dipakai untuk mendeskripsikan verb/kata kerja. Kata ini dapat dibedakan menjadi adverb of manner, frequency, time, dan place.
Example:
1. Adverb of Manner
     · My handphone shuts down automaticaly
     · Students have to walk calmly in the school
     · Please use this machine carefully
     · My father said thats he always drives fast
     · My carried out the homework slowly

2. Adverb of Frequency
    · She always wear that flatshoes
   · Sometimes I feel happy
   · I often forget her name
   · My mom always call me when I dont replay her massage
   · That man is always angry

3.  Adverb of Time
     · The postman comes daily
     · She had arrived yesterday
     · I visited my grandmother yesterday
     · Today, I will move to my new house
     · I want you to meet me now at my office

4. Adverb of Place
    · I am in my home
    · All students sit on the chairs in the classroom
    · I  was born in bekasi
    · I went to medan
    · My mother go to the market

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar