- Example Conversation About Meeting Appointments
- Conversation about the meetings and should bring documents to the meeting
Receptionist : Good afternoon, PT.Binsar, may I help you?
Magdalena : Yes, I would like to speak to Bruce , please.
Receptionist : I'm sorry, Mr. Bruce is out of the office at the
moment. Might you want to make an arrangement or leave massage?
Magdalena : yes I would like to make an appointment please
Receptionist : Is this Friday OK for you? At 5 pm?
Magdalena : Yes, OK.
Receptionist : What’s your name?
Magdalena : Yes. My name is Magdalena.
Receptionist : Could you please spell that, please?
Magdalena : Yes, it’s M-A-G-D-A-L-E-N-A.
Receptionist : Okay, Magdalena we’ll see you on Friday
Magdalena : Well, Thank you
Receptionist : Your welcome.
Magdalena : Good afternoon Mr. Bruce, I am Magdalena,
manager
PT. Makmur.
Mr. Bruce : Yes, Good morning.
Magdalena : How about our meeting on Friday, sir? what about our meeting on Friday, would you be?
Mr. Bruce : Of course I can.
Magdalena : What documents are needed
to be taken
?
Mr. Bruc : Only need prepare documents such as proposals and
financial
statements.
Magdalena : It’s only that ?
Mr. Bruce : Yes.
Magdalena : Well, I prepare all the documents that will be discussed in
next Friday, Thankyou Mr.Bruce
Mr. Bruce : Your
welcome
3. Sample scripts make an appointment cancellation
Magdalena : Good morning Mr. Bruce, I'm Magdalena. Unfortunately, due to some unexpected business,
I would not be able to fulfill our promise for tomorrow Friday. What can
we reset again promise for this meeting ?
Mr. Bruce : Would it be possible to arrange another time later in the week?
Magdalena : What about Saturday this week ?
Mr. Bruce : No problem. What time would you like ?
Magdalena : I would like to come at 10.00. Would you be?
Mr. Bruce : Oke
Magdalena : Thanckyou Mr.Bruce , please forgive me for this cancellation.
Mr. Bruce : Oh no problem Ms. Magdalena
Magdalena : Thank you for your understanding.
Mr. Bruce : Your welcome.
4. Sample letter to make a meeting
appointment official
PT. BINSAR
Jln. Kecubung No.21 Jakarta
No. 31 / IM / VI / 2016
Hal : Meeting Request
Dear :
Mr. Bruce
Manager PT. Binsar
In place
We write this letter to request the presence of hearts meeting of Annual meeting.
The Management of the PT. binsar in the head office in jakarta want to invite all the heads of
the company branches to attend the annual meeting. The meeting will be at:
Day / Date : Saturday, November
20 ,2016
Time : Start at 05.00 pm.
Venue : Office PT. Makmur,
Jln. Kecubung No.21 Jakarta
Thus we convey this invitation, given the importance of this event then we
would expect the presence of Mr/Mrs right on time. Thank you for your
attention.
Best regards
Manager of PT. Makmur
Magdalena
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar